Under the theme of “Redefining Customer Experience in the Middle East”, Raya Contact Center has organized its 1st Annual UAE based event in Marriott Marquis in Dubai on the 19th of September 2016. The event was organized in collaboration with Frost & Sullivan, the Global leader firm specialized in business consulting, market research and analysis, growth strategy consulting, and corporate event management across multiple industries.
The event addressed current consolidation and mindset shift in the Middle East Contact Center and Shared Services industry, with increasing focus on quality and value added services, especially with the expected high growth of Contact Center and Shared Services reaching up to 11-13% annually in the 2016-2020 Period.
The main key areas covered across the multiple sessions of the event were:
· Changing Contact Center landscape in the Middle East
· What are the future trends and outlook of the industry
· Customer Experience Transformation
· How to manage cost and control factors using contact and shared services centers The event was attended by many industry leaders from the Telecom, Food, Automotive, Travel & Public Sectors.
The conference agenda included:
· A Welcome speech from Frost & Sullivan
· A Welcome speech from Raya Corporation Chairman, Mr. Medhat Khalil
· A Keynote session from Frost & Sullivan “Redefining Customer Experience in the Middle East”
· A Keynote session from Raya Contact Center “Customer Experience Transformation ~ An Outsourcer Perspective”
· A Panel Discussion Cost Vs. Control : The Contact Center decision
· Gala Dinner