Responsible for ensuring that operations are performing according to key call center performance metrics such as service level, adherence, absenteeism, utilization, AHT, FTE, occupancy, Tardiness & conformance. Handling real time and historical data.
- Executes plans and ensures effective implementation of schedules.
- Administers Call Center Agents’ scheduling.
- Uses over and under rules to minimize the gap between actual arrival patterns and forecasted patterns.
- Reconciles daily attendance with agents schedule and time in/time out reporting in coordination with the Team leader.
- Create and deliver daily, weekly and monthly WFM reports.
- Communicate changes to scheduling to ensure suitable daily resource coverage.
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provide analytical support to operations and propose recommendations or solutions to enhance efficiency as needed.
- Ability to facilitate Daily Operations updates.
- Manage non-productive time request process, ensuring activities are planned without impacting SLAs
- Reports the operational violations to HR to implement CC Code of Conduct.
- Perform any additional related tasks.
- English profile: Good
- 1 Year of work Experience in the call center industry.
- Proficiency in MS office software.
- Good Business Writing Skills.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Understanding the nature of the call center industry.
- Understanding Raya Culture and Values.
- Basic knowledge of COPC Standards & Approaches.
- Good understanding of workforce management methodologies.
- Organizing and Time Management
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
- Attention to Details
- Ability to handle Multiple Tasks.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change